Fingernails.
I usually bite mine until they are stubs
not even suitable for scratching an itch.
Recently, I've been challenged by a friend at work
to grow them out.
A pretty challenging task for me but I accepted
and they haven't been near my mouth in 2 weeks!
I had done this right before my wedding and
have pined for them ever since.
Well, they are finally long enough
to not only scratch an itch,
but I can pick coins up off the table without sliding them to the edge!!
The biggest plus...
nail polish.
I haven't ever done anything to my fingernails but the white french tip.
Last night however, whilst looking at my long and almost lovely nails,
I decided to fully polish them pink.
Because I have nails to polish now!
The result:
Utter DELIGHT!
I didn't know how I felt at first, and kept asking keith
if it looked alright
and he approved!
I have to say that I feel so FIERCE with my snazzy nails
and more lady like,
just what my friend at work said the result would be!
Haha! So laydees, go paints your all perdy finga's
and work. it. out.
Bounce.
2 comments:
Cute! I love the Talenvines day too. Don't forget to have your blog posts emailed to gma H. I can tell you how if you don't know.
OOOoooo babeh guuuurrrrlll! Mama like! I just played frisbee, so I had to trim mine, but I will paint em ASAthey're long again. P.S. I love the look of udder bliss on yo face:)
Post a Comment