Life is so great! Haha, what a loaded phrase that is! I am excited to share the fun events of it on my new blog! I can attribute such feelings to many many things, and many of those many things define me as a person. Here's a little about me so far: My foundation and my number 1 is my knowledge that I am a child of God and my membership in the
LDS Church. Next is the most wonderful addition to my life of my sweet Keith; who I just married on June 6th (deets later)!

I can't really put anything else in an order because they all add to life's beauty in their own way. My family (Dad, Mom, Karlie, Jennie, and Olivia, plus the add ins Bryce(K), Jordan(J), Afton(J), Brigham(K) and Sadie(J) are so very dear.

I have such amazing friends and it's been a big party with them ever since early High School.

Seeing, learning and doing many forms of art has enriched my life immensely.

I love happy things like Disneyland and Christmas and the food that accompanies them (or doesn't accompany them for that matter)!

I'm a very positive person because of all the neat things I have to be positive about! Well, I have a lot more to say and there will be frequent and fun updates on this blog so check back soon!! Thanks for readin! -Alyssa Evans Monahan
2 comments:
Yahoo!!! Welcome to the blogging world!
What a cute blog Alyssa!! :) Congrats again on your marriage! You look great together and very happy! :)
Post a Comment