Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Break Post

'Cause, it's still spring right? Anyways, this last Christmas, my parents gave each of their children a small individual trip with them to some fun place nearby. Some of my sisters were saying they thought of going to Disneyland. Well, who can resist Disneyland? So we just decided to all do our trip together with Mom and Dad instead of each of us separate. It was so ver much fun and best of all, my best of all friend and hubby happened to be there too!! It was pretty much how I am imagining Heaven will be haha! With Husbands, Best Friends, Family and nonstop good times and good feelings! P.S. Toy Story mania is the funnest ride ever and apparently everyone and their dog knows that cause they all stormed the line along with Keith and I right when the park opened. It was sooo intense but so much fun! They dropped the rope at 10 am and everyone took off walk-running to this great song about what a great day it was gonna be and stuff teehee! Here are some highlights: Oh and thank you fellow bloggers for the hair idea!

3 comments:

Cam-o-Ran said...

Love it! I just love it! Hahahaha in the pic of us all in our 3D glasses, I was all, "Hey, where's Cam's shades? And who's that foo in the middle?" -Then I realized it was Chewy. OH that Chewy. Disney magic!

Jake and Kristin said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm so jealous!

Olivia said...

oooh what a wonderful trip! Member when we were taking that picture next to Belle and her dress left that nasty green goop on my hand? Ya, that was weird...