So that means, always playing catch up!! Ketchup!! mmmmm..... Okay. So Life suddenly got even more amazing than it was ever since July 29th because I graduated Cosmetology school woohoo!
I've had some great free time to do housework, go on vacations and move apartments! (Still in that process though.) Man, cosmo school really puts ya through the ringer! It's basically a way more dramatic and immoral reality show, which is saying something. But I finito'd! We get to pick a theme when we graduate for the other students to pay 1$ and wear their own clothes haha! So I forced everyone to wear anything Disney or Royal Blue. 
It was a fun time and so many family members came (in my theme too)!! 
About a month before I graduated I cut my hair! I hadn't gotten anything but 1/2 inch trims since I was prolly 10 years old so this was a big deal! I had dreams about it the week of, and may or may not had indigestion 2 days prior. But it turned out sooo cute and I'm so glad I did it!

3 comments:
Happy happy happy!!!!!
Loves that mohawk
Congrats on closing one piece of your life and getting ready to open another. Have you found a job? Love the cute hair!!!
Congrats Alyssa! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Your hair is adorable- you can easily pull off anything and still look beautiful.
Post a Comment