So here's all the deets so far about my first pregnancy:
*I am almost 10 weeks
*Baby is the size of a Prune (cute lil prune)
*I am dizzy all day and that turns into crazy nausea at night = no bueno (started about week 5) I don't know how women can have other kids to take care of while they feel this way- y'all are amazing! I'm pretty much a bump on a log when I'm feeling icky
*Even though I'm so sick sometimes, I am so giddy and happy inside because this is actually happening!
*As for cravings, I'm averse to pretty much all foods except fruits! Fruits Fruits and more Fruits in every shape and form! (Shaved ice, smoothies, popsicles, straight up...) If it's fruity I want it!
*My nose's smell radius is seriously like 5 miles. I can smell everything, good or bad and it all contributes to the nausea unfortunately
*I am due on November 6th and from the looks of my first ultrasound, I'm right on schedule
*I'm exactly 11 weeks apart from my besty Andrea, down to the day which is so special and fun! And yes we are planning on our children either being best friends also or getting married if I have a girl, since she's having the boy.
*Apparently though, the Monahans' have a strong boy gene so we'll see if the Evans' all girl gene can pull through haha! (I know that's not even how it works, but still.. we'll see!)
Baby's first picture:
I'll never forget the feeling of when this image first popped up on the screen. It's just little and makin it's way to forming it's baby body but it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. When I pulled up to my apartment later that day and found that Keith's car wasn't there yet, I thought, even though no one's here but me, I still have a little friend to keep me company :)
In March, Keith and I spent a couple days in California for spring break. We got to stay with his brother Shawn and his wife Tasha and their 3 cutie boys in LA . It was fun to break the news to them because Tasha is pregnant too and only about 5 weeks ahead of me! She just found out that number 4 is also a little Prince!
We drove down to San Diego after that and had a really nice time.
We played on the beach
(This is a great "bump" picture, but it's actually more of the first trimester "bloat" and me arching my back haha! I'm still waitin for my real "bump" but I loved the silhouette look of this pic :)
Keith would chase the seagulls and it cracked me up cause the seagulls would start walking away like they didn't want you to know they knew you were following them and wouldn't fly off until you were really close!
My foot on the left and Keith's on the right :)
We bought these kites for $1.27 at Walmart and they seriously provided 3 hours of sheer joy! Kite flying is so relaxing and theraputic! (Well, once you get it in the air)
A wonderful part of San Diego I didn't even know existed is a neat nature hike called Torrey Pines. Keith found out about it online and it had beautiful paths along some cliffs overlooking the ocean. This vacation was just what we needed!
I found out this weekend that my other besty, Ralynne, is going on a mission! She surprised us all when she came here from Florida, where she works in a show at Disneyworld, with her secret mission call in tow! It was an extra surprise that she'll be serving in San Diego!! She will also be working tours at the Mormon Battalion site! As you can see, we are big fans of San Diego and just might have to drop by the site in the summer to say a quick hello haha!
3 comments:
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! :)
I'm so happy for you two to have a little one join your life! I hope you start feeling better soon, that part of pregnancy is no fun. Good to see you and Keith (from a distance) at the dance festival.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! We are so excited for all three of you! You are going to be the best parents ever. Can't wait to see your cute belly grow. Our little man doesn't know how lucky he is to have an awesome little cuz so close in age. We are thrilled in every possible way!!!
p.s. Congrats to Ralynne! That's so wonderful!!!:)
Post a Comment