I feel like singing that song from Beauty and the Beast because a lot of my first trimester symptoms are subsiding finally, leaving me feeling more like myself everyday!
I am just about 15 weeks now!
I have cravings these days (now that I feel like eating) which consist of:
-Soup from Paradise Bakery
-Chick fil-a nuggets and buffalo sauce
-Cereals!
-Salt and vinegar chips
But I'm still way averse to Barbecue and sometimes pizza (sad day)
I still have a bit of nausea late at night but feel so good during the day and my energy is coming back too! I had an ultra sound at 14 weeks and here is my precious baby:
7 comments:
Yea!!! Congrats on the sweet babe & graduation!!
You are the cutest preggo gal! Congrats on the fun and exciting accomplishments! Future is looking pretty exciting. ;)
-Heather
aw, that picture of you is so dang cute!!! I feel like I see a little boy part in that second US pic!?!? maaaaybe:) we need to get together soon, I want a house and more baby updates:):)Congrats to Keith and the big Grad:)
Thanks everyone! Kiera, I thought the same thing, but they said it's the umbilical cord or something haha! But it's just a couple more weeks to really really find out!! Yes a get together sounds great!
So glad you're feeling better Alyssa. It's nice when you can start really enjoying being pregnant. :) Hooray for great new beginnings. Congrats to Keith- you guys are awesome!
Awww, Alyssa! I'm so happy for you! It is such a wonderful feeling knowing there is such a sweet little spirit, one of God's special little angels, growing inside of you, isn't it? I remember being the same as you when I was preggers with Joey. I just could not stop staring at those ultrasound pics. Well, glad to hear everything is going well. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. Can't wait to find out what you are having!
Post a Comment