Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Time's a-flyin!!

Progression of the bump...
15 weeks

19 weeks

 26 weeks

 29 weeks

31 weeks

32 weeks

Today! 34 weeks 

I seriously cannot believe I only have 6 weeks left of this pregnancy!  I am so grateful it's been good to me this far.  I am so distracted all the time, wondering and daydreaming about the new baby and how different and exciting she will make things and all that good stuff.
Keith has been super husband and seriously the best support ever!  He loves me through my mood swings, rubs my aching back, picks up things I drop (cause I srsly can't bend over anymore), and has happily taken initiative to read up on pregnancy and newborns so he can be more involved.  This is all outside of working hard at his job too!  That man.

Over labor day we took a small trip to Sedona.  We had forgotten just how beautiful this place is and had a wonderful time walking around art galleries, eating yummy food and driving through the scenery




A couple weeks ago, Keith and I went to prom!  Our ward threw a flashback prom and we went as a couple from the 70's.  It was one of our first activities in our new ward and we were pleased to find that there are a lot of crazy party people to be friends with here. (The dress hid my bump well so I didn't look too foolish dancing haha)

Well, this weekend is my shower (wahooooo!) and I am just a little EXCITED!!  I think it's because everything will feel more real to have things that a real baby will be using or wearing soon :)  My daydreaming will only get worse these next few weeks but that's fine with me!

No comments: