Friday, October 12, 2012

Baby Shower and Tour of my house!

I was just thinking today that I have been lucky to have so much to do during my pregnancy, which has helped it go pretty fast!  We started house hunting right after we found out I was pregnant, and have been super busy since then with all the projects and stuff to get it ready to be livable and ready for a baby!  There are still little things we have to do almost every day but it has really come a long way and I think is ready to make a little debut.   Just in time too!  So here are the before and after photos of what has kept me occupied the last nine months (besides my lil babe)
P.S. the before pics are on my really crappy phone camera and the after ones are on my husband's much better iphone.

The Kitchen:

 My sister in laws, Keith and I all painted the cabinets ourselves!
(and we are just a little obsessed with our baby's ultra sound pics as seen on our fridge)

The Den, looking from the living room:

 The front room

The Master Bedroom:


The Baby's room:




And The Living Room: (no before pic)

I'm pretty proud of how everything has come along!  It is so great to have our own house to do the things we want to with!  

    Two weeks ago, my Mom, Sisters, and many other friends and relatives who helped, threw me a baby shower!  It was very girly and even had hot air balloons to match my nursery theme!  I was so blessed by all who came to celebrate and I have just about everything I could ever need to take care of a new baby!  Now I just need the baby!






Thanks again to all who came and helped! I had so much fun!!

On a whim, a couple weeks ago, Keith and I decided to get tickets to see Jason Mraz in concert.  I am so glad we did!  He is one of the few Incredible artists that are actually real quality.  Every note was pure bliss plus he's kind of a total hippie so it was actually a pretty relaxing concert with him guiding us all to breathe together and think of lovely things. 
Behold the glory: 
Yes that security guard is yelling at me at the end to put my phone away haha!

It was at US Airways Center and we couldn't resist getting a belly basketball pic

 Now for a belly pic:
 36 Weeks woohoo!


No comments: