So I had another different entry all typed out that I was gonna post but it started changing as I wrote, like a lot, so I'm just gonna write the post I think I subconsciously intended to write. I grew up with 3 sisters. It was the BEST and always a party. Pretty much like this.
The party got suddenly quieter in 2004, the summer I graduated High School. My 2 older sisters got married 1 day apart. That summer was hard. It was a big adjustment for me and my younger sister and it pretty much felt like this.
In case you can't read the sign behind us, it says The Twilight Zone and me and Livy are squished to the side of our sisters, who's attention is all on their boys. I absolutely love my Bro's in law tonz, it was just a change. and change was hard. So everyone was getting used to their new companions.
Me and Olivia didn't always get along perfectly but we grew way close, being the only sisters sleeping at home. We developed traditions (which was going to be my original post) like coming home from church on Sunday, changing into jammies and falling asleep to a nice relaxing movie like Pride and Prejudice or Peter Pan, while we smelled Mom's dinner cooking. Also in the span of time before I became a "traitor" and got married myself, we had games and vacations and traditional games only played on vacations to amuse us.
(Polar Express, Flagstaff)

(Sid and Andy for Halloween)

There were also many perks, like the fact that there were now only 4 under the same roof, and therefore only 4 tickets to buy to things like the Nutcracker or, a dinner out, or a Disney Cruise haha!
(Jonas bro's concert at six flags)
Looking back, I'd say that phase of life was one of the funnest! And things are still changing, but its always for the better!
2 comments:
Alyssa! I love the updates- love them!!:) You two have to be one of the funnest couples ever. Must say though...you kind of have me hanging here at the end...;)
We miss you guys!!!
Aw thats so sweet! Cute Livy:) Too bad she's all alone though! Jk. thats so cute! I love your posts:)
Post a Comment