I have many many interests. This is why it has taken me forever and a half to get through my education ha! I've noticed that some interests I have are a little more mainstream and some are not. Or maybe they are just mainstream for the group of people who have already been acquainted with some of these things. Neither here nor there. So anyway, I thought I'd share some things I think are really gwate.
#1 and will probably always be number 1 is the Brendan Leonard Show (or BLS to it's cult followers like me heehee). This show was my anthem for almost half of my high school experience and some college too! Only a few people knew about it (including my best friend and some of my sisters) and we were die hard fans! Here is a clip for all you out there who's horizons I'm expanding right now.. more like blowing the roof off of!

You must watch the clip HERE.
The cast was 8 nineteen year old boys, being teens and having "good clean fun." That is what is so appealing. They were so creative and helped me learn how make entertainment out of anything. They were inspiring, we even met some of them in person! It was hilarious and a really good part of my life :)
The next few are in no particular order. This one is a new discovery. The music of She & Him.

I should've known the gloriousness of this sooner! They are adorable and there 1960's throwbacks make me wanna don this dress

with beehive'd hair and go on a picnic.
I had a really long list of more stuff to share but I will contain the posts to a couple of things at a time. So the last for this post is another musical group slash television show that is dear to my heart. They are the Doodlebops!!
They are the happiest, and hippest rock and roll group for kindergartners. I love the Disney Channel and these guys came on in the mornings starting summer of 2005. The thing about it is that they really are pretty talented! The girl's voice is rocking and the boys breakdance and play instruments. I know it held my attention pretty good. In fact, thanks to the costume Andrea J. made me, I got to be Deedee for halloween one year. I'm cheesy. It's awesome.
2 comments:
Whoa lyss, two posts in a row! You might actually keep this thing up! I love your posts..they are so you! Happy Valentines day yesterday:)
Love, Kittle
Can we be She & She for Halloween? I'll sew us sweet mod dresses and you can do our beehive hairs:)
Post a Comment